Title : Business Development Manager – Service Solutions – Specialty (16 months)
At MHIRJ, our employees work together to move the world forward - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
From day one, you will contribute to the delivery of real projects using the latest technology to solve business problems. Over the course of your internship, you will receive one-on-one training and coaching from a team of talented experts and take on increasingly, while learning in a challenging and rewarding environment.
The Business Development Manager, Services Solutions is a customer facing team which oversees the definition of the strategy and execution of aircraft configuration changes in support of in-service aircraft. It develops modifications and ideas generating revenue for MHIRJ. The Business Development Managers, Services Solutions are the direct contact for the operators for their aircraft customization for their fleet in-service, covering a fleet of over 1,700 aircraft of the CRJ family.
• You will join the Services Solutions team to support customer satisfaction throughout their in-service customization and promote MHIRJ’s revenue increase.
• Lead the sales process of Aircraft modification and evaluate various costs and pricing.
• Work with different departmental functions such as engineering, material logistics, methods and finance to ensure all cost impacts are captured.
• Create and update documentation relating to the product.
• Develop your career in a challenging environment by leveraging your skills and innovativeness.
You will develop the following skills:
• Developing Strategy
• Business Acumen & judgement
• Customer facing skills
• Customer management
• Time management
• Project planning
• Conflict resolution
As our ideal candidate, you
• You are currently completing a bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing (or equivalent), or Business administration (or equivalent) in a recognized University
Template Version: March, 2019
• You have completed a minimum of 3 year of studies in this program
• You have a very good business acumen with good understanding of Cost, price and margins
• You are a team player able to work with variable departments.
• You have a good level of written and speaking French and English
• You have good organizational & planning skills
• You have strong communication skills
• You have strong Customer Services skills
• You possess good judgment and are a good team worker in a multidisciplinary team
• The internship starts on May 3rd, 2021 for 16-month terms.
• Located at (Mirabel), Québec
MHIRJ is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.